The Neck Of The Woods Artwork Competition (the ‘Competition’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Conditions’) and by entering the Competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by them.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant to Neck Of The Woods (‘NOTW’) that all information submitted by you regarding yourself and your competition entry (‘Entry’) is true and accurate and complete in every respect. NOTW reserves the right to verify any information provided in connection with your Entry.
- The Competition is open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom, and also to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom provided that they able to enter the Competition without breaching any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- NOTW reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to NOTW disqualifying that person, without NOTW being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- The Entrant here by indemnifies NOTW against any and all claims from any individual or third party relating to the design submitted.
- Entries should be submitted in the highest resolution format, possible. Images which are not high resolution may be discounted from the competition.
- NOTW accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries which are submitted in hard copy form as well as electronic form.
- Winners will be selected and notified using the contact details provided in their Entry. The winning Entry will have their design featured in the relevant publication.
- NOTW accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed whether due to transmission errors, website malfunction, computer error or otherwise. Intellectual property rights and data protection.
- Entrants agree to their design appearing in the Neck Of The Woods publications and website, as well as on the respective partners’ blogs, Facebook, twitter and other social medias.
- By submitting an Entry in the Competition you grant to NOTW an exclusive royalty-free worldwide commercial licence unlimited in time, to use the Entry in all formats and in any medium of communication, and for all promotional purposes which NOTW shall consider appropriate. You represent and warrant to NOTW, with the intention that NOTW shall rely on such representation and warranty, that each of your Entries is original, and that you own each of them exclusively and have the right, without the permission of any other person or legal entity, to license to NOTW the rights in the Entry for all the purposes contemplated in these Conditions. The scope of the licence granted to NOTW in this paragraph 12 shall include your irrevocable permission to NOTW to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, and sell (your image may appear on materials we sell e.g., cards, calendars, books etc) your Entry worldwide for such purposes as NOTW shall think fit without restriction.
- Any personal information relating to entrants will be used by NOTW in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 in force in England.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Conditions or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims).